Managing the Technology Channel Part 1 offers those in channel management roles the opportunity to further develop the skills and knowledge needed to lead initiatives and investments that drive indirect sales revenue. This eight-module bootcamp is designed to give participants the mindset, concepts, knowledge, and skill to grow into an “evolved channel manager.”
- Develop strategies to choose, manage, engage, and assess partners for maximum growth
- Evaluate and Accelerate partner productivity through measurement and tracking and managing partner relationships
- Build ramp plans to support the partner lifecycle and apply emerging industry trends to strategize customer experience and partner satisfaction
Managing the Technology Channel, Part 1
- Defining a Successful CAM
- Identify terminology important to a CAM.
- Describe the skills, relationships, and environments necessary for a high-performing channel account manager.
- Evaluate competency and skills by completing a self-assessment.
- Developing a Partner Value Proposition
- Assess capacity planning.
- Describe the importance of creating a partner value proposition.
- Examine information needed to build a partner value proposition.
- Build a partner value proposition.
- Aligning and Prioritizing Partners
- Compare and contrast the priorities of various decision-makers in a partner organization.
- Identify partner priorities through discovery questions.
- Apply best practices to align company priorities with partner priorities.
- Evaluating and Accelerating Productivity
- Describe techniques to accelerate partner productivity.
- Measure partner performance through key metrics.
- Use best practices to accelerate productivity.